KJ Tech Services GmbH –
an Intertek Company
Phone: +49 6155 6666 0
Fax: +49 6155 6666 155
Managing Directors: Bernd Schwarz
Certified in accordance with: ISO 9001; VDA 6.2; ISO 14001; OHSAS 18001
Amtsgericht (court of registration): Darmstadt HRB 7902
VAT ID No.: DE 212 107 550
© 2018 KJ Tech Services GmbH
Konzept und Entwicklung: Gerryland Advertising GmbH (www.gerryland.de)
The protection of your privacy when processing personal data and the security of all business data is an important concern of ours, which we consider in our business processes. We process personal data collected when you visit our websites in a confidential manner and exclusively in accordance with statutory regulations.
Name and contact details of the controller responsible for data processing and the company data protection officer
The controller in the meaning of the data protection legislation is:
KJ Tech Services GmbH
Telephone: +49 (0) 6155 6666 0
Fax: +49 (0) 6155 6666 155
Our data protection officer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Automatically saved data
The following data is automatically saved when you visit our websites:
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously visited website)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- The accessed websites
- Time of the server request
We are unable to link this data to your personal identity, nor do we intend to do so. This information is temporarily saved in a logfile and stored until it is automatically deleted.
This data is only collected for the purposes of data security and in order to optimise our website offering. The data is not analysed for other purposes, with the exception of statistical purposes strictly in anonymised form. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) Clause 1 f) GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Our legitimate interest is based on the above purposes of data collection.
Collection and processing of personal data
Personal data, such as your name, address, telephone number or email address, is only stored if you provide us with this data voluntarily – for example in connection with a contact form on our website or if you otherwise actively contact us (such as by email). This means it is solely your decision as to whether you provide us with certain data. In this case, data is only processed for your requested purposes. The data shall not be processed for other reasons.
In the event of your advance express consent (Art. 6 (1) Clause 1 a) GDPR) or on the basis of other standards of permission (e.g. Art. 7 UWG (Unfair Competition Act)), we will also use the data for the purposes of advertising our own products and services. For this purpose, it may also be necessary that we pass on your data to group companies (affiliated companies in the meaning of Art. 15 AktG (Stock Corporation Act)) or external service providers in connection with contract data processing. However, data shall only be passed on if this is permissible according to the applicable provisions of data protection law. In this case, we shall commit the group companies or service providers to comply with data protection regulations in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act. Your data will neither be sold nor otherwise marketed to third parties. You may withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data for the purposes of advertising at any time by telephone, email, fax or post.
Otherwise, we shall only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have provided your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) Clause 1 a) GDPR
- The provision of data is necessary according to Art. 6 (1) Clause 1 f) GDPR in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a prevailing legitimate interest to the non-provision of your data
- A legal obligation stipulates the provision of data according to Art. 6 (1) Clause 1 c) GDPR
- This is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relations with you in accordance with Art. 6 (1) Clause 1 b) GDPR
Use of Google Analytics
For the purpose of the needs-based design and ongoing optimisation of our website, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; henceforth ‘Google’). Google Analytics uses what are known as ‘cookies’, text files that are stored on your computer and which enable us to analyse your use of the website. The information collected by the cookie relating to your use of this website – such as browser type/version, operating system used, referral URL (the previously visited website), host name of the accessing computer (IP address) and the time of the server request – is sent to a Google server in the USA, where it is then stored. Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for the website operators and to provide additional services relating to website use and Internet use. Google may likewise send this information to third parties, provided this is legally prescribed or in the event third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google link your IP address with other data held by Google.
You may prevent the installation of cookies by configuring your browser software settings accordingly. By using this website, you declare your consent to the processing of the data collected about you by Google in the manner described above and for the aforementioned purpose.
Consent to data collection and data storage may be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future. In view of the discussion regarding the use of analysis tools with complete IP addresses, please note that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension ‘_anonymizeIp()’ and therefore IP addresses are only processed in shortened form in order to eliminate the possibility of establishing a direct link to personal identity.
You may prevent the saving of cookies by configuring your browser software settings accordingly; however, please note that, in this case, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. Moreover, you can prevent the transmission of the data obtained by the cookie with respect to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en). As an alternative to the browser add-on, particularly for browsers on mobile terminal devices, you may prevent data collection by Google Analytics by visiting here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. An opt-out cookie will be placed in order to prevent your data from being collected whenever you visit this website in the future. The opt-out cookie only applies in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. Should you delete the cookies in this browser, you will have to save the opt-out cookie again.
More information in this connection is available here http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en or https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en (general information on Google Analytics and data protection). Please note that this website uses Google Analytics with the code extension ‘gat._anonymizeIp();’ in order to ensure the anonymised collection of IP addresses (IP masking).
The data collection by Google Analytics is necessary for the aforementioned purposes of maintaining our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 (1) Clause 1 f) GDPR.
Data subject rights
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR to request information about the information we process about you. In particular, you can request information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data is or was disclosed, the planned length of storage, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, provided we did not collect this data, as well as about the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and any meaningful information about the details thereof;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR to request the prompt rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data that we store about you;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR to request the erasure of personal data that we store about you, provided the processing is not required in order to exercise the right to free expression of opinion and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR to request the restriction of processing of your personal data, provided the correctness of your data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you decline to its erasure and we no longer require the data, however you need the data in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or you have submitted an objection to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR to request to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to arrange transmission of this data to another controller;
- according to Art. 7 (3) GDPR to withdraw a consent you have previously issued to us at any time. As a consequence of this withdrawal, we will in future no longer be able to continue the data processing for which we previously had consent, and;
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. To this end, you can typically contact the supervisory authority responsible at your usual place of residence or at your workplace.
Right to object
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to Art. 6 (1) Clause 1 f) GDPR, you have the right in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data, provided there are reasons relating to your special situation or the objection is against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object which we will implement without requiring the indication of a special situation. If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw or object, simply send an email to email@example.com
Our website may contain links to other providers, to which our data protection conditions do not extend.
KJ Tech Services GmbH applies technical and organisational security measures according to the current state of the art in order to protect your data provided to us against accidental or wilful manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any comments or complaints with respect to the processing of your personal data. Should incorrect information be stored despite our best efforts for data correctness, we shall correct such information at your request.